- Out of stock
amaESP32MatrixDriver Developerboard for MatrixPanel
This small board drives the 64x32 pixel LED matrix and is able to refresh it with up to 240 refresh cycles per second. This is the development board version with USB interface where anyone can easily write and upload their own software.
amaESP32MatrixDriver - Matrix Display Controller
A matrix display is a cool thing. But to be able to display something cool on it without having to build complicated hardware or write the software yourself would be even cooler! And that is exactly what this amaESP32MatrixDriver does. No ribbon cable required (as with many other products) and can be easily controlled with Arduino and standard libraries. The circuit board is simply plugged onto the matrix board and it is practically ready for use. No jumpers soldered, no x configurations to adapt. In addition, the circuit board was developed to be extra small so that it fits on practically all existing matrix displays that support HUB75. By controlling the matrix display via I2S-DMA (Direct Memory Access), this board is able to send data to the matrix display so quickly that no flickering appears and at the same time more colors are displayed than with an ESP8266 version.
Specifications of the board:
- USB C interface for programming
- USB C power interface (for USB 2 and USB 3.1)
- Clamping plug for 5V external power supply connection
- LDR for measuring the ambient light and dynamic adjustment of the matrix brightness
- Small dimensions so that the board fits on all known matrix displays
- ESP32WROOM on the board for direct I2S-DMA control
- Suitable for almost all RGB64x32 and RBG64x32 panels
- 3 GPIO pins for free use on the board